- Create truly independent & standalone app clones
- Change names and icons of clones
- Enjoy using multiple accounts & clones
- Customize clones using a multitude of modding options
- Choose when to update clones
App cloning can be useful to simultaneously use multiple logins in apps such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter but the real fun starts by messing around with an app. App Cloner offers a multitude of modding options to tweak the new app copy.
You can change the app name and icon. You can remove permissions or allow a cloned app to be installed on the SD-card. You can disable auto-start and wake locks. Or convert your app into a floating window app.
App Cloner can extend a cloned app to add functionality such as password protection, incognito mode, hiding the Android ID or spoofing locations. You can also force the app to consume data over Wi-Fi only. There are over 100 app customization options and each update will add more.
Premium version features
The free version allows basic cloning. Upgrade to premium to enjoy the full set of options:
• Clone premium apps (Messenger, VK, Snapchat)
• Create multiple app clones & use batch cloning
• Save cloned apps
• Replace launcher icons
• Clone watch apps, watch faces
• Change status, navigation and toolbar colors
• Change the rotation lock
• Floating apps & free-form windows
• Change the app display size, language & font size
• Keep screen on, immersive mode
• Multi-window support
• Password-protect apps
• Incognito mode for apps
• Exclude app from recents
• Change Android ID, hide IMEI, Wi-Fi MAC
• Remove permissions
• Prevent screenshots
• Spoof location
• Allow apps to be installed on SD-card
• Redirect external storage
• Clear cache on exit
• Remove widgets, app icon
• Disable auto-start
• Disable app defaults
• Disable mobile data & background networking
• SOCKS proxy
• Notification filter
• Silence notifications
• Change notification color
• Set brightness & mute on start
• Do not Disturb, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth controls
Not all apps can be cloned! Cloned apps may crash, show errors or work incorrectly.
Features that depend on the app certificate like Google account logins, Google Play Services, Google Play Games, Google Drive backup or in-app purchases WILL NOT WORK!
Cloning an app will change its certificate, which means the clone may not work in case the app validates the certificate or uses advanced copy-protection.
Some apps that CANNOT be cloned:
• Most Google apps
• Skype for Business
Use ‘Report app issue’ to report a problem with a cloned app.
To install the clones from your device you need to enable Settings > Security > Unknown sources. If the Install button is disabled or doesn’t click, you must temporarily disable overlay apps such as chat heads, blue light filters or floating widgets.
Anti-virus apps may show warnings for cloned apps. These warnings are false positives and can be ignored. They are caused by the unofficial certificate used to sign clones.
The premium version supports 20 clones. You may donate to support development and unlock up to 1000 clones. Rooted devices need internet connection during cloning to verify premium status.
All product and brand names mentioned above are property of their respective owners.
Join the App Cloner Community: https://goo.gl/MHCiG8
Patched by Team Begal
Optimized graphics and cleaned resources for fast load
Fabric Crashlytics service removed
Manual Data consumption Only (For thumbnails)
Anonymous Bug Data Transfer Removed