Humallo Fashion has interests in the production and distribution of materials and high quality garments.
Job Title: Tailor / Fashion Designer – Men’s Clothing
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Produce and create men’s apparel, including, traditional wear, suits, casual wear, and other men’s clothing.
- Create preliminary sketches of designs, as well as write specifications like color schemes, measurement, construction, material types, and accessory requirements.
- Choose colors, fabrics, and other materials.
- Draw and cut out patterns.
- Sew sections of material to form mockups or samples of garments or articles.
- Create garment care labels.
- Discuss design, alteration, or repair requirements with supervisor to ensure that customers’ specifications are met.
- Take customers’ measurements using a tape measure.
- Accurately record customers’ measurements, instructions, and preferences as directed.
- Attach labels to customers’ garments to prevent any errors.
- Modify garments according to customer instructions.
- Alter garments to improve comfort and fit, which includes shortening sleeves or straps, narrowing lapels, as well as taking in or letting out seams.
- Construct garments for customers based on their design ideas, specifications, and preferences.
- Liaise with supervisor in providing customers with design ideas.
- Must have experience in sewing men’s traditional and English clothing
- Proven experience working as a Tailor.
- Sound knowledge of fabrics as well as clothing design and construction.
- The ability to use a sewing machine, weaving machine, embroidery machine and other tools.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Outstanding sewing skill.
- Effective communication skill.
- Exceptional customer service skill.
- Good hand and eye coordination ability.
- Have the ability to meet deadlines
- Must show keen interest for tailoring and fashion
- Have the relevant sewing/pattern cutting skills
- Give off a friendly and approachable vibe
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must have a very high level of integrity
5th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online