Quidax is an African focused cryptocurrency exchange. We enable customers to buy/sell Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (Ethereum, USDT and Litecoin) with Naira.
Our vision, which is at the core of what we do every day at Quidax, is to build a world where sending money and value around the globe is as easy as sending a text message. We value positive energy, and clear communication and are committed to building an inclusive environment for people from every background.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Content Marketing Intern
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for someone who loves writing and enjoys simplifying technical subjects like rocket science so much that a 6-year-old would understand.
- If you can tell a good story that can keep people captivated and give them a laugh or two, you have what it takes. Most importantly we would love to chat with you if you have a healthy dose of wit up your sleeve.
- The role is an internship role so you don’t need to have prior work experience. Although your writing and storytelling have to be impressive. You would really help us if you apply only if you are certain your writing is worth a thing.
- We work primarily onsite at our office in Lagos (Lekki) from 9–5 every day, so you would have to be prepared to come to the office every day. And if you say oh, what about COVID, we are all working from home right now but we are firm believers in the human race and our ability to overcome this. So in a matter of time, we would be working from the office again seeing beautiful faces.
- We always and strongly encourage candidates from all backgrounds and identities to apply. With each new hire, we look to diversify, strengthen our team and be more purposeful about building our culture. On the other hand, we look to give you the opportunity to grow, do the most impactful work of your life tackling problems that matter while being happy doing it.
About the Job
- Your role will be to write content about blockchain and cryptocurrency, making it easy for anyone to understand.
- The content has be relatable and interesting to read with a spot of humour. You would also optimise the content for search and engagement. We are big on measurement so tracking the success of every piece of content you create is important to us.
- Its an internship position so it’s going to be a journey of learning, you need to be comfortable dealing with feedback and possibly re-writing an article multiple times.
- This role is central to our vision for the future and you will be at the forefront of bringing that future to life via the content you create.
Here’s an example of what your day to day at Quidax might look like:
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Curate, research and write industry-related topics for the Quidax blog
- Copy optimisation for content marketing
- Conduct simple keyword research and use search engine optimisation best practice to increase web traffic
- Management of Quidax content assets
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Enter into a race with the non-existing office tortoise
- Critic the office colours
- It differs from day-to-day.